6th May 2011, 02:05 PM
vkbl3889

List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?

hello
i am in my 3rd year b.tech, private college(under WBUT) in Kolkata.
my average GPA for the first 5 semesters is 6.90/10.
my GRE score is 1250. i will take my toefl very soon.
suggest me a list of universities in the USA for MS(telecommunications).

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in US for MS(Telecommunication) after 1250 score in GRE and 6.90 GPA till 5th semester B.Tech?
  2. List of universities for MS(Telecommunication) in USA?
  3. How to set career after MS in computer science in abroad?
  4. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  5. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  6. Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?
  7. In which universities can I get in USA for MS in CS after scoring 820 GRE score?
  8. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  9. Which all universities I can get admissions based on GRE score of 1480-1520? -- [New]
  10. Chances of getting full scholarship in universities of USA? List of universities where I can get the scholarship?
  11. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in Control and Automation or Embedded Systems? What is the GRE score requirements? What is the average living cost in USA?
  12. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks?
  13. List of universities offering full scholarship in USA for a candidate with 7.5 Bands in IELTS and 2100 score in SAT?
  14. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  15. What should I do either go to USA for MS or try for placement? I am pursuing B.Tech and scored 990 marks in GRE. Would I get admission in top universities of USA?
  16. How to take admission in USA university?
  17. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  18. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score?? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2011, 08:10 PM
abhi789
Banned

Default Re: List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?

Mit,stanford,purdue,harvard,berkley these are some good universities for which you can apply.
Do your best in toefl.
Best of luck!
28th August 2011, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?

what is the score to gain good marks in tofel and gre
3rd November 2011, 01:34 AM
Unregistered

hey, i want to pursue my masters in automotive desugn field, in germany. What are the factors(other than GRE, Toefl etc scores) will fetch me a wonderful university like TU Berlin or TU Munich?, will some inetrnships in the field and cgpa enhance my chances/
9th December 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

let me know the best university in USA to do my MS, reply me with the top 5 universities pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?