16th April 2014, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Post graduate courses related to EEE in New Zealand?

hi im 3rd year Be.eee student . i would like to know d postgraduate courses offered related to my department in new Zealand and how to prepare to get admission.. and thanks to the answers in advance ......

5th January 2015, 05:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Post graduate courses related to EEE in New Zealand?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies. You can definitely pursue higher studies,i.e, post graduation in New Zealand after completion of your B.E course. Since you are from EEE background, so you have various options in post graduation. You can opt among the following fields :-

- Electronics
- Power Electonics
- VLSI
- Electrical Systems
- Electrical Engineering
- Control Systems and Robotics

You should get ready for the entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission especially in New Zealand. Some universities take admission through consultants and online application based on previous academic background while the top ones take admission on the basis of scores in the entrance exams. So you need to prepare for the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL. You can join coaching institutes like Time, Career Launcher to get an enhanced and better preparation. Otherwise you can go for self-study by referring various books.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?