2nd February 2016, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

M.Tech from abroad university by Scholarship?

I want to do M.Tech from abroad university by scholarship so please guide me.
Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

15th February 2016, 06:05 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: M.Tech from abroad university by Scholarship?

You need to crack the GRE and TOEFL Entrance Examinations.
Once you can crack these two Examinations and you can clear the hurdle of a Personal Interview you will be able to get admission to the course of MS Abroad.
You need to have a good career track record and you will also require to have good Domain Knowledge to be eligible for the Scholarship.
The Scholarship sanction depends on your performance in the Personal Interview.
If you can convince the Interviewer your Scholarship will be sanctioned.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?