26th December 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

M.E. in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

Hello
I am studying in monarch Institute of
technology & management.
I am a student of B.Tech ME 2nd year.
I want to study my M.E. in foreign...
Please help me immediately

27th December 2014, 11:39 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.E. in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?

It is nice to see that you are aspiring for higher studies after your b.tech course. You can definitely pursue post graduation abroad after completion of your b.tech course. In order to pursue higher studies abroad, you need to appear in the following entrance exams
-GRE
- TOEFL/IELTS
After getting the scores in the entrance exams, you need to apply online in the universities as per your scores. The universities will also take your career record into account during selection of students for admission. Hence you need to complete yourb.tech course with a good CGPA and undertake training and internship during the course to make your position stronger. On getting selected by the universities, you need to confirm admission in one university and apply for student VISA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?