13th September 2014, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Whether only GRE score matters?

Tell me is it sufficient to have good gre score though we dont have any extra curricular activities or research papers submitted?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for doing Masters in Germany with 58.81% in Engineering?
  2. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  3. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores?
  4. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities?
  5. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  6. What is the pattern of GRE entrance exam? What is the score?
  7. Information about scholarships and loans for higher studies Abroad after M.Sc?
  8. Which universities will I get after scoring 890 GRE score?
  9. Do I have any chances for getting scholarship after aplying to various universities if I score well in GRE too? Criteria for admission and required GRE score?
  10. How to apply for MS after B.Tech Civil Engineering? How to get admission in MIT University for MS?
  11. How can I get information regarding colleges for MS in Computer science from foreign countries? I have got 304/340 in GRE
  12. What is the procedure to do MS mechanical if I am a mechanical engineer
  13. How to apply for MS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get loan or scholarship to study Abroad for long period?
  15. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  16. Ph.D in European country with scholarship. What is the procedure for Admission for ph.d as well as for scholarship?
  17. What is the salary after passing B.Tech Food Technology?
  18. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
17th September 2014, 08:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether only GRE score matters?

Yes, the GRE score is sufficient to get an admission in the top colleges in foreign universities. The universities which give admission to the candidates mostly look the GRE score and they do not concentrate on the extra-curricular activities or research papers.

If you score maximum of 300-320 marks in GRE exam, then you can easily get an admission in the top universities of the foreign countries. So, when you are going to appear for the GRE exam, prepare well and score good marks in the exam so, that you can easily get an admission in the best universities in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?