1st November 2011, 01:21 AM
erkhan13

Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?

sir,
I am persuing B.Tech in computer science 3rd year.My 10th percentage is 74% and 12th is 63% and average till 4th semaster of B.Tech is 8.5 out of 10 point scale.I want to persue MS in CS from US top universities like Standford,MIT,University of California, Berkeley.
My questions
Am I elegible for these universities and how much marks in GRE and TOEFl is needed?
please give me details about getting admission and How can I plan for this.

Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from good universities of USA
  2. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission? -- [New]
  3. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  4. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  6. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  7. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL
  8. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS(Civil Engineering) in top 20 universities of USA?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  10. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  11. Am I eligible for top universities to pursue MS in Electronics and Communication in US after scoring 100 in TOEFL?
  12. Minimum marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get in average universities for MS in Civil Engineering in USA
  13. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  14. Marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in top university of USA?
  15. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Entrance exam to do PhD in US for M.Tech(Biotechnology) candidate?
  17. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  18. Is it possible to do MS in US after completion of B.E EEE from VTU?
30th November 2011, 09:30 PM
Yasir yousf

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?

Yes you are eligble to pursue ms in cs
3rd December 2011, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?

i have 83% in 10th,83.5% in(10 2) and 62% in B.E(E.C) agreegade. is this pecentage is eligible to do ms in abroad. and how much i have to score in gre and in toffel .
4th January 2012, 09:59 PM
Unregistered

sir ,
Right now i m in BE 3rd year with mechanical branch.
Can i eligible for MS in US With mechanical branch
My 10th Percentage is 57 % and 12th percentage is 72%.
I m Waiting ur response on following email :- [email protected]
8th January 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 75% in 10th 64% in 12th and 63%in btec.....m i eligible for pursuing ms 4rm USA?????
2nd March 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Am i eligible to pursue MS in Instrumentation And Control system from top universities of USA having secured 79.87% in 10th ,67% in 12th And an average of 8.00 in B.Tech?
7th March 2012, 12:49 AM
Unregistered

minimum cgpa for out of 10 to apply for gre??
9th March 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

sir now iam studying B.E 3rd year mechanical branch.i have 57% in s.s.l.c, 61% in 12th. still now i have 61% agregate am i eligible for gre exams. please answer to this id [email protected]
27th March 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

sir,
I am persuing B.Tech in electronics &communication 2nd year.My 10th percentage is 81% and 12th is 77% and average till 3rd semaster of B.Tech is 71% .I want to persue MS in EC from US top universities like Standford,MIT,University of California, Berkeley.
My questions
Am I elegible for these universities and how much marks in GRE and TOEFl is needed?
please give me details about getting admission and How can I plan for this.

I m Waiting ur response on following email :- [email protected]

ou
9th June 2012, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir,
I am doing my B.Tech in computer science 2nd year.
My
10th percentage is 82.2%
12th percentage is 77.8%
till 4th semester average score is 70.5%
I wish to do my MS in computer science in top universities like stanford,university of california..

Am i eligible for studying in these universities and
how much marks i want to score in GRE and TOEFL
please give me details about what i should do for it

please reply me at [email protected]
It will be very useful and helpful for me sir.
29th August 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can you please suggest top universities offering electrical courses(m.s) in U.S...
18th January 2014, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

HELLO SIR, iam a 3rd year B.E-ECE student.My 10th percentage is 80,and 12th percentage is 87,right now iam having 67 percentage.I need to know is there any minimum marks required for doing m.s in top 25 universities rather than gre,tofel score. Kindly reply to my email id [email protected] reply me as soon as possible
12th June 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Hello sir,i am having 94 % in 10th cbse. and 89% in 12th cbse. current cgpa (6 sem) 7.4. am i eligible for for masters in us in electronics?
Mail me at [email protected]
3rd July 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 62%in 10 th and 69% in 12 th and 82% average in btech so if I score good score in GRE can I get a seat in top universities
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?