20th April 2014, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Master of health promotion is good selection for Australia after B.Pharmacy from India

hello,I completed my b.pharmacy and I apply for offer letter in Australia...
can you tell me master of health promotion is good selection for Australia after b.pharmacy from India.....

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam for master in Public Health? List of the top colleges for master in Public Health in india
  2. How to do master of engineering in Australia?
  3. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Anatomy Physiology & Health Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  5. The Tamilnadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc in Medical Sociology-Health Education and Public Health Promotion Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Can I do masters of hospital administration after completing BSc Biotechnology
  7. How can I go further to study after completing degree in computer engineering?
  8. Guidance to pursue MPH through Distance Learning having done Diploma in Health Promotion Education?
  9. What should I do after pursuing BDS from Rama Dental College Kanpur?
  10. Institutes offering MPH Master of public health course in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which Exams Are Useful to get a Early Promotion in Banking Sector?
  12. What's the possibility for a Group-B staff to be promoted to Group-A ? What's the future prospects of getting promotion in same group?
  13. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  14. Which course is better for me after completing BDS? Which consultancy is the best in India?
  15. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  16. Which colleges in India have their course recognized by MCI?
  17. Availability of job opportunities in India after completing Masters in USA or Australia?
  18. Promotions and Salary Increments in Bank Jobs?
30th September 2016, 09:25 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Master of health promotion is good selection for Australia after B.Pharmacy from India

Yes, Master degree course in Health Promotion is indeed a good course to pursue in Australia. It has good scope in Australia, so after the completion of the course, you can definitely seek job opportunities in Australia. However, you should ensure to get admission in good institutes to get better exposure.
5th January 2018, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Master of health promotion is good selection for Australia after B.Pharmacy from India

Is it good to do masters in public health from Australia after completing b.pharmacy from india??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?