5th October 2012, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?

hey i am doing bsc (it) final year and i am a average student so what i should doing after my graduation.i have to do my master in msc (it) but should i do it from india or i should go outside india for completing my master.what will be the good choice for me so i should be job guaranted after my studies

Related Questions:
  1. Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  2. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  3. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  5. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  6. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  7. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  8. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  9. What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?
  10. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  11. List of entrance exams for M.Sc programme in Abroad?
  12. Which is a good choice, Job in India or in Abroad after completion of B.Tech Electrical?
  13. Colleges offering B.Sc in Geology in India? How to go Abroad then after to study PhD?
  14. How to do MSc Biotechnology after passing BSc General? What are the job opportunities in India?
  15. Choosing Abroad universities for MS in CS a good choice or would it be better if I just do MS from IIT? -- [New]
  16. Which one is a good choice between doing Job in India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  17. List of good colleges in India or Abroad to pursue M.Sc in Environmental Science being a candidate pursuing B.Sc in Biosciences?
  18. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
8th October 2012, 04:13 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me of doing M.Sc IT course within India or Abroad after completion of B.Sc in IT?

Masters’ programme in IT from India as well as from abroad has its own value. Most of the institutes abroad require good academic marks for admission. Apart from this, admission to those institutes will be based on other tests such as GRE, IELTS etc. You have to work hard to clear all these tests for admission. In India, admission is carried out on the basis of marks obtained in academics and entrance exam. It is preferable to join MS programme in India as there are reputed institutes such as IITs and NITs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?