3rd January 2018, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for higher education in Canada

Sir, I got 54% in ICSE in 10th standard and 59.9% in CBSE in 12 standard. Am I eligible for higher education in Canada (any college in London under SPP).

Related Questions:
  1. List of Banks which offer Education Loan to study MS in Canada
  2. What are the further courses available in Canada for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  3. How can I get Student Visa to do further education in Canada?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada right after 10th standard from CBSE board?
  5. Eligibility to get study Visa of Canada
  6. Should I have to appear in SAT to do further education in Canada after completing 10th? Is there any other entrance exam for admission?
  7. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  8. How much percentage do I need in B.Tech for pursuing MS in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after getting 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I apply in government service in school level?
  11. Is distance degree valid for applying NET exam? What is the minimum eligibility criteria for it?
  12. Which course to opt for doing higher studies in canada after completion of B.Sc course?
  13. Scholarships available to do higher studies in Canada? How to get full scholarship for higher studies?
  14. How to send my daughter to Canada for higher studies after 10th?
  15. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine in Ambedkar Institute of Higher Education? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to get admission in Canada after two years gap in study after 12th? Preferred courses and fee structure for the same?
  17. Procedure to study MBA in Canada after graduating in Teugu medium?
  18. Am I eligible to go to Canada for doing higher studies after scoring 60 percent overall in 10th ICSE board?
5th January 2018, 05:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for higher education in Canada

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university in Canada. You just need to perform well in the said exam to get admission.

Your class 12th qualification will just be the qualifying thing to appear for the entrance exam, its marks has nothing to do with with admission procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?