7th February 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

MBA after 12th in Oxford University?

I want to MBA after 12th in oxford university? I want to know the procedure?

25th May 2014, 01:56 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: MBA after 12th in Oxford University?

As you have mentioned in your question that you want to do MBA after your 12th at Oxford University and you are confused that what is the process of admission, now I am going to clear all your confusion about how you can get admission in oxford university after your 12th so that you can complete your MBA and I hope that you will like my suggestion as far as possible.

So, Oxford University is one of the best Universities in the world and it’s so popular that many students of other country used to come to Oxford for studying and as you want to complete your MBA there so it’s a very good option for you as the Oxford is very popular for its MBA also, the lecturers are very highly qualified.

For the admission what you need to do is just apply an online entrance exam in the Oxford University’s website and you need to do your best in the exam as many students used to apply for it. When the entrance exam’s ranking will be out see for your rank, if your rank will be in top 500 you can contact Oxford University for the admission date and time and then do your admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?