7th February 2014, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I choose to study in Oxford University?

I am in 12 commerce with ip which course will be right for me .If I want to study in Oxford university ,London .
And I am interested in computers

25th May 2014, 01:00 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which course should I choose to study in Oxford University?

As you have mentioned that you are a 12th commerce student and you have took IT with it and you want to study in Oxford University, London and you are interested in computer sector and you are confused that which course should you choose to study in Oxford University, now I am going to clear all your confusion about which course you should study at Oxford university, London.

So, there are many course for computer now a days and as you have choose Oxford University to study in any computer course after your 12th so it’s a very good idea as Oxford university is one of the best University of the world many students all over the world used to study at Oxford University and Oxford University’s lecturers can be called as world’s best lecturers.

So, I will suggest you to study BCA (Bachelor in computer Application) at Oxford University, London. BCA is now a day’s very important course in the computer sector as before studying any Masters like MCA (Master in Computer Application) and after completion of your BCA when you will get your BCA certificate from Oxford University you can get a job very easily or if you like to go for MCA after your BCA then easily you can get admission in any other University or you can study at Oxford University itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?