17th March 2015, 03:11 AM
Unregistered

MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?

Hi
I know choosing MBA or MS is based on self interest.
But I am in the doubt of which has a good scope.
I want to go Abroad for doing any of these courses.
Kindly help me to know. I am about to complete my B.Tech.

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  2. How to study in abroad after doing commerce?
  3. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  4. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  5. Which is MBA or CS having interest in Economics and Business studies? Does CS has scope Abroad?
  6. What is the expected package after completing MBA from abroad? Is MBA in India better than foreign countries?
  7. Scope of MBA course after doing B.Com? Will I get better job facilities after doing MBA in abroad? List of the MBA universities abroad?
  8. Is there a better scope in Abroad for AGBSC?
  9. Educational opportunites abroad after completing MBA in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Best University to study MBA in Abroad? Total expenses to study in Abroad?
  11. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  12. Am I eligible to continue my ICAI program if get a chance to study MBA in Abroad?
  13. Which course to study in Abroad after B.Com other than MBA?
  14. Microbiology has more scope in Abroad? Procedure and criteria to study Microbiology in Abroad?
  15. MBA or M.Pharma, which is better to study in Abroad?
  16. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  17. Eligibility to study MBA in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 50% in B.Com? List of entrance exams for admission
  18. How to do MBA if I want to study in abroad?
18th March 2015, 12:32 AM
bichapoda

Default Re: MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?

My suggest is to go for MS rather than MBA.

Because Master has good value and Career opportunities than MBA.
  • As your from B.Tech Background Master will help you in having a very bright future.
  • You can do master from Abroad Countries like US,UK,Australia etc..
  • To Pursue Master Abroad you need to clear GRE,TOFEL/IELTS exams.
  • Because Based on those Scores only you will getting your Admission in to the Universities.
  • If your to do your Master in USA then you need to write GRE and TOEFL/IELTS exams because most of the Universities in USA will ask for Both the Exams Score.
  • TOEFL/IELTS are exam which are conducted to check your English language Proficiency.
  • Both are Different exams but are related to English only.
  • Most of the Universities around the World Accept IELTS.
  • As your about to complete your B.tech Plan accordingly and prepare well for these entrance exams(GRE,TOEFL/IELTS).
  • The best option is to go for Coaching than Preparing on your Own.
  • Compared to IELTS , GRE is hard.
So Please Plan accordingly and start your Process for your Abroad Education.
24th March 2015, 09:46 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: MBA or MS which has good scope to study from Abroad?

Yes, you are completely right that choosing MBA or MS should be based on self interest. Before talking about the scope, you need to know one thing - there is enough scope of every field in this world, to achieve brighter career options in any field, one need to excel in that particular. One can excel in a field if -

- He/She works hard and do justice with the studies.
- He/She has interest and is comfortable with the studies and applications of the concerned field.

Both MS and MBA have very wide scope and you can get lucrative career options in both these fields provided you excel in it. There are many who rise to great heights after switching to MBA from technical field and many who stick to their technical line and rise to great height. Thus, you should take the decision as per your own interest and comfort keeping in mind the opportunities before you. Since it is post graduation and you will specialize in one field which will also be your profession in the rest of your life, so it is better to choose one in which you want to spend your entire professional life by working happily and comfortably.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?