4th December 2011, 11:41 PM
banerjee krishna

Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?

I have completed b tech and my GRE score is [1200+3.5] and IELTS score is [7.5]

I am interested for ms electrical & electronics/financial engineering management/etc.

which universities in usa i can apply for and what will be the total cost of study

Related Questions:
  1. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List of universities in USA I can apply for MS in electrical and electronics after scoring 1200+3.5 in GRE?
  3. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  4. How much scholarship can I get in universities in USA after scoring 1220 in GRE? How is the fee structure?
  5. In which universities can I get in USA for MS in CS after scoring 820 GRE score?
  6. Universities which offer MS(Bioinformatics) in USA for a candidate who has scored 284 marks in GRE?
  7. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  8. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  9. Best universities in Canada and USA to choose with 310 GRE marks? -- [New]
  10. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  11. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  12. List of universities in USA where I can join for M.S(Telecommunication) after scoring average GPA of 6.90/10 and 1250 GRE score?
  13. What should I do after scoring 55% in B.Tech ECE to study MS in USA? Mars required in GRE, TOEFL?
  14. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  15. What are the scholarship exams to study MS in Abroad?
  16. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  17. Names of 4 universities in which I can apply after scoring 59.7% in B.Tech?
  18. When should I apply for GRE to get admission in MS(Construction Management) in USA?
4th April 2019, 07:58 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which universities in USA I can apply for MS after scoring 1200+3.5 marks in GRE?

Hi,

You should search on "google". Type your score there and write with it unversities offering MS with the respective score.
You will see the latest updated list of colleges/universities In usa offering you MS.

As time by time the norms of universities changes. But on google you will get the update list at that time whenever you want to apply.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?