31st May 2014, 09:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum CGPA in engineering for appearing in GRE? How much to score in 12th?

As an engineering graduate what is the minimum CGPA for appearing in the GRE examination? and how much should have been the score in 12th exam? kindly clarify pl

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after scoring 75% in 12th and 10th? I am doing B.Tech 3rd year with 6.5 CGPA
  2. Can I get admission in NUS Singapore after completing ECE with 8.15 CGPA, 1220 GRE score and 104 TOEFL score?
  3. How should I get admission in top colleges in US after scoring 7.3 CGPA? How much should I score in GRE?
  4. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I pursue MCS? I am B.Com graduate from Kolhapur
  6. Which are the colleges/universities that are offering MS? Is a good GRE score necessary to get admitted in UK colleges? Chances of getting scholarship?
  7. What is the minimum score required in GRE to do MS in US?
  8. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  9. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  10. Am I eligible for GRE after scoring 69% in 10th and 76% in 12th?
  11. Minimum requirement to get admission in Ph.D in top 100 universities?
  12. Eligibility, percentage required, GRE and TOEFL scores, amount and scholarship for MS in Canada?
  13. What is the pattern of GRE entrance exam? What is the score?
  14. What is the procedure for doing Masters in Germany after completing Mechanical? How can I apply for it? How much is the cost for study there?
  15. Full details about GRE and TOEFL? How much score is needed?
  16. What is the requirement to get a job in US? I have scored 7.4 CGPA in 10th and 65.4% in 12th
  17. How can I appear for GRE after completing engineering with 53%
  18. Is it necessary to write both GRE and TOEFL to do MS in UK? Best universities to do MS in Chemical Engineering? How much GRE score is required?
31st October 2014, 08:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum CGPA in engineering for appearing in GRE? How much to score in 12th?

To appear for GRE examination, you must have completed graduation degree in any discipline stream from a recognised university. No percentage criteria in 12th or graduation is required to appear for the GRE examination. Based on the GRE score, you can get admission in foreign countries like US, Germany, etc. And you need to appear for IELTS or TOEFL examination along with GRE examination to get admission in foreign countries. So, we can say that no percentage criteria in 12th or graduation is no required to appear for the GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?