6th August 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

How can I appear for GRE after completing engineering with 53%

Recenty i had completed my engineering with 53% aggregate and my last year score 56% so tell me whether i appear for gre

Related Questions:
  1. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How to prepare for GRE after completing graduation in civil engineering?
  3. Good university/college in USA which offers M.S.(Automobile Engineering) through GRE for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer?
  4. Am I eligible for GRE after completing B.E in 5 years with 56% aggregate
  5. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  6. Can I apply for GRE and TOEFL after completing my engineering from UGC approved university?
  7. When can I apply for gRE and what must be my aggregate and score in GRE to get seat in leading universities of UK?
  8. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS? -- [New]
  9. Can I do MS in US after having 27 backlogs in B.Tech?
  10. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  11. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  12. Is it possible to take GRE and TOEFL having 62% in engineering?
  13. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  14. Whether to take GRE or TOEFL for pursuing PhD in US?
  15. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  16. Is there any scope after completing MS from USA?
  17. Books to be referred for GRE? I am from a Poor Family
  18. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
31st August 2016, 10:56 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I appear for GRE after completing engineering with 53%

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination. The GRE examination is administrated by Educational Testing Service (ETS), this examination tests the candidate's Analytical Writing, Quantitative Reasoning and Verbal Ability skills.

There is no specific eligibility criteria such as educational qualification, age limit, etc., are not required. Anyone irrespective of age, academic qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination.

As per the information you have mentioned in your query, you have completed your Engineering course with 53% aggregate marks from a Government recognised university, so, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?