24th December 2011, 07:54 PM
Unregistered

Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?

i have secured 92% in 10th, and 89% in 12th and 75% in B.tech(ECE)....what score is required
in GRE..to get admission in top university like HARVARD,CORNELL,MICHIGAN,virginia.,STANFORD N OL

Related Questions:
  1. What should be my score to get in GRE? Am I eligible for top universities after B.Tech and TOEFL?
  2. Top Universities which offer MS in US? Cutoff marks required in GRE to get admission?
  3. Eligibility for MS in US Top Universities after B.Tech and TOEFL -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Eligibility to study MS in top universities of USA for a candidate with 82.2% in 10th, 77.8% in 12th and 70.5% till 4th semester of B.E.? Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  5. What would be the cut-off required to be scored in GRE exam to get good universities admission in US with scholarship?
  6. Am I eligible to pursue MS in CS from top universities of USA having secured 74% in 10th, 63% in 12th and an average of 8.5 in B.Tech? Required Marks in GRE and TOEFL Exams for this?
  7. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  8. When should I apply for GRE if pursuing B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year? How much should I score in GRE to get admission in leading universities of UK?
  9. How can I get admission in top 20 universities in USA for MS in Mechanical? I've secured 1350 GRE score, 85% marks in 10th and 80% marks in 12th
  10. List of top 10 universities for doing masters? Can I get in those institutes with a good GRE or TOEFL score?
  11. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities?
  12. What is the top GRE score to have for getting MS Mechanical Engineering admission in top universities in US? -- [New]
  13. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  14. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
  15. How much should I score in GRE and TOEFL to be eligible for top 50 universities? List of universities for MS in PM?
  16. List of entrance exams to study in Germany?
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  18. Am I eligible for top universities after scoring 75% in 10th, 80% in inter and 70% in B.Tech?
28th January 2013, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Required score in GRE Exam to get admission for MS in top universities being a candidate having secured 92% in 10th, 89% in 12th and 75% in B.Tech with ECE?

i have got 93.2% in 10th and 93.16% in 12th ans as of now my cgpa in engineering is 8.3 after 2nd year.Will i get a good university for ms?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?