16th August 2014, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

How much score is required in GRE to get funding?

l want to do masters in US.how much score i have to get in the revised gre in order to get funding....pls help me..so that i can prepare for the exam

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the top universities giving funding for those who scored 290+ in GRE?
  2. Will my high GRE score help me getting financial aid for admission in USA?
  3. Want to do B.E. but family's financial conditions are not good, what to do?
  4. What's the requirement for going USA for doing engineering?
  5. How to apply for GRE and achieve a good score? How to get a scholarship based on GRE score?
  6. Details about GRE: Scope and colleges accepting GRE scores? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How much score is required in GRE to do MS after scoring 59.8%? Is it compulsory to take up IELTS exam?
  8. How to do MS in german university? How much score is required for GRE?
  9. What is the procedure to apply for MS in US after completing B.E?
  10. Required score in GRE and TOEFL to get admission in University of California? Required scores in these Exams to get admission in other top universities?
  11. What are the PG courses available in Germany for mechanical graduate? How may I apply for the same? How much score would be needed in GRE for the same? How much money would be required for the same?
  12. GRE score of 284 and IELTS score of 6.0 bands are not enough to get admission in good universities? -- [New]
  13. Required score in GRE or TOEFL for getting admission to MS in better university in US or UK?
  14. Score required in GRE to get admission into Top US universities for M.Tech Civil Engineering course?
  15. What is the pattern of GRE entrance exam? What is the score?
  16. List of universities for MS in Automobile Engineering? What is the score required in GRE?
  17. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  18. What is the minimum score required in GRE to do MS in US?
30th November 2014, 07:41 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much score is required in GRE to get funding?

You should get at least 300 marks to be eligible for scholarship. But, the universities will not consider only GRE score, they will consider your entire academic profile. It is better to have following academic profile to be eligible for scholarship.
i)Graduation Percentage - 70%
ii)GRE - 300 marks
iii)IELTS - at least 6.5 bands
These all things can improve your chances of getting scholarship. But, the final decision will be made by the universities to which you have applied. And they will specify it in the admission letter, if you are eligible for scholarship.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?