2nd September 2011, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?

what is the minimum % required in btech for doing MS in abroad and for writing gre exam...
Are both gre and toefl are necessary for doing MS in UK or any one of them is enough????

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?
  2. What is the minimum percentage of marks required in BE to be eligible for GRE exam?
  3. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear in GRE?
  4. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  6. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  7. What is the percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  8. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  9. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  10. Is it difficult to study MS in Abroad if having backlog in B.Tech? Cutoff percentage required in B.Tech for study MS in Abroad?
  11. Percentage required to be eligible to study MS? How much marks are required to clear GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Without GRE can I get admission in German or other universities in Abroad?
  13. Minimum marks required in B.E., GRE and IELTS to study MS in Abroad?
  14. Which exam I should write to do MS in abroad?
  15. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  16. Minimum score required in GRE to study in Abroad? Whether proper English requires?
  17. Which management course should I take to study in abroad? Will GRE provide me the bulk of courses and scholarships? Percentage required in TYBMS to be applicable for TOEFL, GRE?
  18. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
24th July 2012, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?

Minimum percentage in btech for studying ms in uk?
12th May 2013, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?

what is the minimum % in btech required for study in usa
15th June 2013, 10:22 AM
Unregistered

min % in b.tech to do ms in us and to write gre ?
1st August 2013, 06:34 AM
Unregistered

what is the minimum percentage that a student should have to attempt the GRE exam..in his btech?
4th October 2013, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

hi my academic record is average only but still i hoping i will get a good core in gre and toelf and there is possibility for admission in us universities.
5th October 2013, 12:45 AM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi my academic record is average only but still i hoping i will get a good core in gre and toelf and there is possibility for admission in us universities.
* There is no such percentage cut off to go to abroad for studies, but having percentage more than
60% is more beneficial any time because 60% is comes under first class degree so having more value

** Generally from India students prefer to go to following countries for higher studies
1.U.S.A
2.Australia
3.Canada
4.U.K
5.Germany
6.Ireland
7.New Zealand

** As any one knows doing M.S in U.S.A is much valuable for many reasons

>> Let me explain MS process of every country

>>U.S.A:

** Eligibility: based on the GRE score, universities will send you admission, having Good TOEFL score along with GRE is very much useful in getting scholarships in USA

** 1100+ GRE score is good enough to get admission in good universities

** The reason every one like to go USA for higher studies is in USA more part jobs are available and Indians are more in USA than any other country

** Once the VISA stamp is done you can stay there for 5 years of time

** Employment is also good after your MS, so all the above reasons many Indians like to go USA for MS

** There is no cut off to write GRE, but at the time of VISA stamping percentage is also plays an important role, so having more than 60% is enough but it is not essential.

>>Australia:

** After USA, every one like to study MS in Australia, because education quality is good and part time job availability is also good

** Eligibility: Is to have good score in IELTES, based on IELTES score admissions will be given by Australia Universities

** So having 7.0+ score in IELTES is enough to get admission in Universities

** Here also Indians are in huge numbers

>> Canada:

** Indians prefer Canada too do MS

** Eligibility is based on either GRE or IELTS score

>>U.K

** In UK also many no. of Indians are doing MS, more over pound value is also good

** Eligibility is based on IELTS score or English score in 12th

** Having 6.5+ score in IELTES is good enough and having more than 70% in 12th English is good enough to get admission

** I can say one of the easiest way to do MS is in UK, because based on 12th score they are giving VISA and admission

** Part time Jobs are not as more as in USA ad Australia, VISA stamping is for 15 months first time, can be increased more time if show proper reason

>> Germany

** Germany is also having good Universities and good quality of Education

** Eligibility is have to to know German language and based on GRE and IELTES score admissions are given

** Germany is providing free Education but every thing else is very strict

** Only dis advantage we have to German language

** Availability Part jobs is also but have to speak German well

>>Ireland and New Zealand

**Eligibility is based on IELTES admissions are done by Universities

** Part Jobs availability is not so great

Conclusion: To go abroad for higher studies there is no cut off percentage, You have to have good score in GRE or IELTES. To write GRE or IELTES there is no cut off percentage. Based on Universities cut off percentage may be vary for admissions. Having more than 60% is good enough in way

All the Best
5th October 2013, 12:47 AM
ramajb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
please visit this link
http://entrance-exam.net/is-gre-necessary-to-get-admission-for-ms-course-abroad/
22nd March 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

if the person having,4backlogs in b.tech ece,is he elgible for doing m.s in u.s.
24th August 2014, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Hi...am doing my be 7th semester ...actually I got yearback in past year ...is any restrictions that I cannot get admission for ms in abroad
6th December 2014, 05:43 PM
Unregistered

if a person having 8 backlogs in b.tech. e.c.e .he eligible se pfor higher studies in u.s please post answer
8th January 2015, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

I have btech with only 65% so can I get scholarship if I score good in gre
pls help me through this pls
4th June 2017, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

I have 59% in b.tech so is there any b.tech cutoff in university's or it completely depends on gre and ILETS score ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?