23rd April 2012, 07:19 PM
Unregistered

Can I be eligible to pursue good university after completing B.E with 60%, 291 in GRE and 76 in TOEFL?

i have completed be with 60% i got 291 in new gre and secured 76 in toefl . can i eligible for pursue good university ? give me suggestion this score is good or i will write exam again ?

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  2. Procedure to study MS in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) final year student?
  3. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  4. How can I study MS in Abroad with scholarship being a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  5. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Procedure to study MS in Genetic Engineering in Abroad for B.Tech(Biomedical Engineering) last semester student?
  7. MBA or Master's degree in Pharmacy, which has wide scope if study in USA? List of entrance exam for admission?
  8. Does UG marks required for doing MS? What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing MS in abroad?
  9. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  11. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  12. Entrance exam to study M.Tech(Automobile/Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad for B.Tech(ME) 2nd year student?
  13. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  14. Procedure to study MS in Abroad with scholarship for B.Tech student?
  15. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  16. Can I do masters in computer science after completing Bsc IT outside India? -- [New]
  17. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study MS in USA for MCA student?
31st May 2016, 02:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I be eligible to pursue good university after completing B.E with 60%, 291 in GRE and 76 in TOEFL?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue your higher studies in good university in Abroad after completion of your B.E course with an aggregate of 60% marks, 291 marks in GRE and 76 marks in TOEFL examinations.

If your desire is to study in top universities in Abroad, you need to appear in the examinations once again and score at least 300 marks in GRE and more than 80 marks in TOEFL examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?