4th November 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?

Hello,
Myself Akshatha, I am currently studying 3rd semester B.E. in Bangalore, India. I am interested in doing MS in Abroad. I hear there is a exam called GRE and TOEFL. Is there any minimum percentage that qualifies to write the test in B.E.? And when and how should I apply for these tests? Please let me know as soon as possible.
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  2. Universities in US which consider TOEFL marks and GRE marks for MS? Minimum score required in both exam to qualify?
  3. Minimum score required in GRE and TOEFL to get seat in best university? Financial support required?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  5. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for GRE?
  7. When should I apply for GRE and TOEFL? How much marks are needed to apply for top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?
  9. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  10. IS there any institute in US which will fund fully for MS degree? Apart from GRE and TOEFL score what else are required?
  11. MS in Biotechnology at Abroad for B.Tech student?
  12. Should I have to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in USA? Perventage required in B.Tech to appear GRE?
  13. For which courses can I apply for GRE and TOEFL in USA?
  14. Can I apply for GRE, TOEFL after studying B.Tech first year? What is the date of the exam?
  15. What shall I do to MS from abroad in CS stream?
  16. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  17. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  18. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
13th November 2015, 09:33 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply?

No, there is no minimum percentage criteria required in Graduation to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc. are eligible to appear in GRE and TOEFL examinations. You can apply for GRE and TOEFL examination at any time as these examinations are conducted throughout the year. You can apply for GRE and TOEFL examinations by visiting ETS official website http://www.ets.org/gre and http://www.ets.org/toefl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?