6th January 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?

Hello sir
please let me know how much
percentage required for gre
in btech? also i want to know how
many blacklogs are allowed?????
please let me know asap

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum requirement for admission in USA for MS in management course? How much marks should I get in GRE and TOEFL?
  2. What is the B.Tech percentage required for high studies in German?
  3. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in abroad to write GRE exam?
  4. Minimum percentage required in B.Sc to apply for GRE?
  5. For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa?
  6. Am I eligible for infosys after scoring 59.2% in 10th, 93.5% in intermediate
  7. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  8. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S?
  10. Can I do MS after clearing GRA and TOEFL having 2 backlogs history in past?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. Eligibility criteria to do MS Instrumentation in US? Marks required to be scored in GATE, GRE and TOEFL? Minimum percentage required in B.E?
  13. Where else can the GRE and TOEFL/IELTS score be useful other than for seeking admission in colleges Abroad?
  14. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  15. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to appear for GRE Exam?
  16. What is the TCS eligibility criteria?
  17. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in USA?
  18. Eligibility to appear in GRE for a candidate who has backlogs in B.Tech?
8th January 2015, 05:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?

No percentage criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. You can appear in GRE examination even if you have backlogs in your graduation course. But, you need to clear all the backlog subjects at the time of applying for admission in Universities. No specific eligibility criteria is required to appear in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, gender, educational qualification, religion, etc. can appear in GRE examination. So, even if you have any number of backlogs in your graduation course, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
5th August 2015, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum percentage required and number of backlogs allowed in B.Tech to apply for GRE?

I have 2 backlogs bt those 2 subjects are exempted by my university so can i eligible to write gre ecam???
30th May 2018, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my B.tech in mechanical but my percentage is 57 may i eligible for do Masters in Abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?