16th August 2016, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Which stream has more scope to study in 11th in abroad Science or Commerce?

Dear sir, I have just completed 10th and I am confused to which stream should I choose in 11th between Science and Commerce. I want to study in abroad so, please tell me which stream has more scope to study in abroad?

19th August 2016, 08:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which stream has more scope to study in 11th in abroad Science or Commerce?

Science is definitely the subject to study abroad as foreign countries are more developed in science field with lot of investment in research and development. If you want to study commerce then India itself is good enough.

Hence, you want to go abroad then make sure you study science and develop interest in this field. Most of the develop countries like US invest a lot in research and development.
2nd October 2016, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which stream has more scope to study in 11th in abroad Science or Commerce?

To become an IS officer which stream has more scope but I am interested in science
10th April 2017, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

Is it good to choose commerce in 11th and than going Canada after 12th?
30th May 2017, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Which stream should I take after 10th if I'm interested more in maths, computer, chemistry and physics but I have less percentage in 10th below 80% but above 74%?
30th May 2018, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I just finished my 10 icse board. I got 80%. I am confused about choosing science or commerce. If I take science the syllabus is really fast and difficult. But commerce is not that stressful. Can you help me choose???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?