1st March 2014, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

Name and criteria of colleges in Germany for Automobile engineering?

Hi,
This is Rahul Sharma.I just want to know the name and criteria of the colleges in germany for automobile engineering.

What I have to do to get admission in germany as fast as possible.....

Thanks Regards,
RAHUL R SHARMA

Related Questions:
  1. What's the eligibility criteria for MS exam in Germany? List of exams need to be given for taking admission in these colleges? I'm doing automobile engineering in India
  2. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73%
  3. What are the eligibility criteria for MS in Germany? I'm presently in B.E(automobile engineer) and having aggregate of 88% marks
  4. How to join MS in Automobile Engineering in germany?
  5. How to study in germany after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  6. What is the criteria for foreign students to do Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany?
  7. Best universities for Automobile Engineering in Germany, Canada and London?
  8. Requirements for getting admission for M.Tech Automobile Engineering in USA and Germany?
  9. Which are the best universities for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which are the best colleges in Germany and Italy for doing Masters in Automobile Engineering? Are there any scholarships available for Indians? Job opportunities in Automobile Design after completing Masters?
  11. How to do MS in Automobile in Germany? I am studying B.E Mechanical Engineering
  12. How to do MS in Automobile engineering in Germany? What is the qualification needed in Germany?
  13. List of top colleges for mechanical engineering in Germany? I'm doing B.E and interested in doing microelectronics(mechetronics) and automobile
  14. List of the top universities along with their eligibility criteria and scholarships program offering MS course with mechanical engineering in Germany?
  15. How to do MS in automobile engineering in Germany?
  16. Is it possible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements to get admission in colleges in Germany and USA?
  17. Which are the best colleges in Germany to do masters in automobile engineering? I have completed my B.Tech in computer science and engineering
  18. Best universities in Germany for to pursue Masters in Automobile Engineering?
2nd March 2014, 12:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Name and criteria of colleges in Germany for Automobile engineering?

The top universities in Germany for Automobile Engineering are :-

-Rheinisch Westfälische Technische Hochschule Aachen
Aachen
-Universität Freiburg
Freiburg
-Technische Universität Berlin
Berlin
-Technische Universität München
Munich
-Karlsruher Institut für Technologie
Karlsruhe
-Universität Stuttgart
Stuttgard
-Universität Duisburg-Essen
Essen
-Leibniz Universität Hannover
Hannover
-Technische Universität Dresden
Dresden
-Universität Bremen
Bremen
-Ruhr-Universität Bochum
Bochum
-Technische Universität Darmstadt
Darmstadt
-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg
Erlangen
-Universität Bayreuth
Bayreuth
-Bergische Universität Wuppertal
Wuppertal
-Universität Siegen
Siegen
-Technische Universität Kaiserslautern
Kaiserslautern
-Otto von Guericke University of Magdeburg
Magdeburg
-Technische Universität Hamburg-Harburg
Hamburg
-University of Ulm
Ulm

The universities generally select candidates on the basis of GRE and IELTS exam. However, some universities also have a criteria of qualifying German Language Test to get selected finally. Apart from these, the career record of the candidate is also considered during admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?