21st March 2015, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Life Science in Germany?

Hello Sir,
Is GRE required for pursuing a
PhD course in Life Science in a
European country such as Germany?
Please tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  2. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to pursue Master degree in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech to study Master degree in Germany?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Whether GRE is mandatory to study MS in Germany or German Language Test is sufficient? Percentage required in B.Tech to pursue MS in Germany?
  5. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  6. Is GRE score required to join PhD in Germany? Research experience and publication essentials?
  7. List of entrance exams except GRE to study MS in USA and Germany?
  8. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  9. Which is required to study masters in Germany IELTS or GRE?
  10. Is it GRE necessary to take GRE for masters degree in Germany or just German language test is enough?
  11. Should I have to appear in GRE to study MS in Germany if appearing in IELTS?
  12. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  13. PhD scholarship in Germany based upon my qualification?
  14. How can I apply for PhD in Germany?
  15. Number of seats available to study PhD in Life Science at JNU?
  16. Is it necessary to have 2-3 months industrial experience for doing PhD at Australia & Germany?
  17. How can I get admission to study MS(Mechanical Engineering) in Germany with GRE scorecard?
  18. Knowing german language is necessary to study PhD in Germany?
22nd March 2015, 01:02 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to appear in GRE to study PhD in Life Science in Germany?

No, it is not mandatory to take GRE exam to pursue Ph.D in Life Science in Germany. That's because whether you should take GRE exam or not, depends upon the university, in which you wish to join, because some universities offers Ph.D admissions on the basis of IELTS score, while some universities offer admissions on the basis of GRE score. So, first you have to know the admission requirements of the university, in which you want to join. After knowing the admission requirements, you will come to know, whether you should take GRE exam or IELTS or both.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?