25th December 2015, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Which one is better between regular study and distance study?

I have done my 12th from CBSE broad and now I will go for B.Com which study is best regular or distance study for any type of job so please answer my question its urgent.

Related Questions:
  1. Universities in Tamilnadu for BL through distance education? Is it good to study BL through distance?
  2. Difference between distance mode and regular mode?
  3. Is B.Com course through distance education and ICWAI course through regular valuable? Which are the good centers in Tamilnadu and AP for both?
  4. Reputation of Distance education study and Regular study? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Best study center in Tamilnadu and Andhra Pradesh for studying B.Com(Distance) and ICWAI? Will the course be valuable?
  6. How can I study through regular or part time after completing B.Com
  7. Can a distance diploma person study in Regular Degree?
  8. Can i study MBA in any university being a distance B.Com candidate? Is it equivalent to regular B.Com?
  9. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  10. Am I eligible to study company secretary course after completing degree in distance mode and MBA in regular
  11. How to do LLB through distance education? I have completed B.A from regular courses
  12. Is it possible to pursue further studies after selection in IES?
  13. Can i do direct degree level course after 12th?
  14. How should I study B.E through distance education?
  15. What should I choose between part time degree course & Distance engineering course in Mechanical Branch?
  16. Can I get admission to study Distance M.Sc(Botany) course if completed B.Sc and M.A. in Regular mode?
  17. Am I eligible to study Masters degree in regular mode after completion of Graduation in Distance Education?
  18. Distance degree holder can study regular M.Com at Delhi University?
9th March 2017, 08:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which one is better between regular study and distance study?

I passed 12 with math side and I am studying BCA with distance .
Is it is right or not ,can I get job with this .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?