20th February 2015, 06:46 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.E.?

hello
i am pursuing my M.E degree ,
but i am not having any idea about
getting admission phd in aboard
so kindly give me idea about this.

2nd September 2017, 01:06 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad after completing M.E.?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello
i am pursuing my M.E degree ,
but i am not having any idea about
getting admission phd in aboard
so kindly give me idea about this.

You have to clear some mandatory examinations like GRE and IELTS / TOEFL to pursue PhD in abroad universities after completion of Master of Engineering (M.E). Admission to the PhD program in abroad universities is done based on your academic scores, GRE, IELTS / TOEFL scores and work experience. Some universities, interview candidates over phone or Skype before admission to the PhD program. You can study PhD in countries like USA, UK, Germany, France, Australia, Singapore etc. You have to apply for admission with necessary documents like Passport copy, strong statement of purpose, work experience, financial statements, resume etc. You can also contact educational consultancy firms available for the purpose of admission and visa in abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?