20th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Sir/Madam,
I am studying in B.Tech Aeronautical Engineering....
I have completed my 2nd year this time....
I am planning to study my post graduation in abroad
so please let me know that how can i study in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Does this a right decision of giving SAT Exam and do graduation from abroad being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Sc Physics?
  2. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  3. Is it possible to continue my last year of B.Tech graduation from abroad?
  4. Procedure of doing MS in Abroad after Mechanical engineering?
  5. How to get admission for doing Post Graduation after B.Sc Chemistry?
  6. Studies in Abroad for a student who had discontinued B.E. in 2nd year?
  7. How should I study abroad? I am a 2nd year ECE student
  8. Which university is the best to study Automotive Engineering? Procedure for the same? I am doing 2nd year mechanical engineering in Chennai
  9. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  10. Study Abroad for MBBS 2nd year student?
  11. Is there any possibility to go abroad while studying in 2nd year ECE?
  12. Procedure to study B.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad for H.S. student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  13. Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  14. Companies offering Summer Internship to B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student? Procedure to apply?
  15. What kind of preparation do I need to appear for MS in Abroad? What is the eligibility for MS? I am a 2nd year student of B.E
  16. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Direct 2nd year B.Tech in VIT after Diploma? Is there any problem for Diploma holder to study Abroad?
  18. Guidance for summer internship Abroad?
21st January 2015, 11:22 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?

Procedure to study post graduation abroad :-

- First of all, aim at completion of your B.Tech degree with good grades since career record is one of the key parameters in the selection process of foreign institutes.
- Prepare for the entrance exams- GRE and TOEFL/IELTS.
- Appear for the exams in your final year or after completion of B.Tech course and try to score well.
- Then you need to apply online in the universities as per your scores. Make sure you have strong resume and statement of purpose while applying.
- On getting shortlisted, you need to choose one university and apply for VISA.
21st January 2015, 01:05 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?

To do your post Graduation in Aboard, you have to complete two exams called GRE and IELTS. That's because, most of the foreign universities offers admission by considering these exam scores of the students. So, to apply for admission at foreign universities, you have to complete these two exams. After completing these exams, you should apply for admission in universities, by sending your application form along with your test scores. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies university admission criteria.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays

IELTS Exam Pattern:-
This exam consists of following sections
1)Listening - 30 minutes(4 sections, 40 items)
2)Reading - 60 minutes (3 sections, 40 items)
3)Writing - 60 minutes(2 tasks)
4)Speaking - 11-14 minutes
IELTS exam score will be calculated in 10 bands.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?