8th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MS in USA after BCA through distance education?

Sir/Madam,

I have 58 backlogs in my Engineering alongwith 2 years drop. I wish to go for MS in USA. I have scored 332 in GRE and 98 in TOEFL. I have done BCA through distance mode. Can i go on that basis?
Thank You

13th October 2015, 03:37 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MS in USA after BCA through distance education?

I am sorry to say this but you are not eligible for the course of MS from Abroad.
You need to clear all your Backlogs in you Engineering and then you will be able to study the course of MS from Abroad.
So at first you need to clear all your Backlogs as quickly as possible.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted? 1 14th June 2016 09:00 PM
How much score is needed in GRE and IELTS to get admission in MS at USA? Eligibility criteria and course fee to study MS in USA? 4 27th August 2015 04:24 PM
Will I get full scholarship to study in USA? Procedure of scholarships and admission in USA after passing 12th? 4 9th October 2014 01:03 PM
Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give? 1 27th July 2014 04:02 PM
How to take admission in USA for MS and what is the total expenditure? List of the best universities/colleges for MS in USA? 3 1st June 2014 03:00 AM