29th September 2015, 12:09 PM
Unregistered

How I should go for abroad after completion of diploma?

Rspected sir,

I am Eshwar from Hospet I have completed my diploma in TMAE at hospet.mine agrigrade 70%.my aim to go for abroad.please answer to my question sir.......... Let me know the information which I have to follow next.

THanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to follow for studying in abroad after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. What should I do to continue further studies in Nursing in abroad after completion of Nursing diploma?
  3. Can I do B.Tech abroad after completion of diploma in Civil Engineering?
  4. Can I go abroad to do higher studies after completion of diploma in Environmental Engineering?
  5. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How I should go for abroad after completion of diploma?
  7. Procedure to study B.Tech(EEE) in Abroad for Diploma student?
  8. Can I do B.Tech course abroad in lateral entry after completion of diploma?
  9. Is there any possibility to study abroad with scholarship after completion of diploma in ECE?
  10. Is it possible to do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  11. Can I do B.Tech from abroad after completion of diploma in ECE from India?
  12. Courses equivalent to Master of Science offered in Abroad for 3 years Diploma in IT student?
  13. Is it possible for me to get scholarship for studying in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  14. How can I study B.Tech in Abroad after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering?
  15. What is the procedure followed for doing higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer engineering in India? -- [New]
  16. Can I go to abroad for further studies after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. What should I do to study higher studies in abroad after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
30th September 2015, 01:43 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How I should go for abroad after completion of diploma?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Rspected sir,

I am Eshwar from Hospet I have completed my diploma in TMAE at hospet.mine agrigrade 70%.my aim to go for abroad.please answer to my question sir.......... Let me know the information which I have to follow next.

THanks!
You can go to abroad for studying a Bachelor’s in degree or you can go for a job with your diploma for a job in abroad. The marks scored in diploma are also useful for your career. For studies means you can join bachelor’s degree in abroad. If you want to work you can also goes to countries in Middle East like Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Abu Dhabi, Oman etc. There are many vacancies for diploma holders in the Middle East countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?