5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study abroad and at the same time work?

Actually i did diploma in mechanical engineering in, now i have experience in automotive field.. But i would like to work in usa.. And at the same time i want ah do my further studies there.. Pls advice me? Is it possible to work and study in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  2. What is the difference between doing B.Tech in India and doing BS in USA? Job Opportunities for these courses in India and USA?
  3. Can I study and get job in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  4. How to study in abroad after B.pharmacy?
  5. How much time to study in class 11th to get good marks to study in abroad?
  6. Is it mandatory to have work experience to study MBA in Abroad? Information about entrance exams and scholarships?
  7. Should I go abroad after diploma or after degree? Scope in abroad for studies or work after completing diploma in computers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to work and study Animation course in abroad after having experience in IT company?
  9. Which higher study should i pursue in abroad to get job there?
  10. After MSc Biotech can I go abroad with full time work? Can I also apply for MBBS in abroad?
  11. How to get part time job if pursue MS in Abroad?
  12. Which course is best between B.Com and BBA to study and work in abroad?
  13. Claims made by All New Educational Consultancy regarding study Abroad are true?
  14. List of colleges abroad which provides opportunity to study along with part time jobs? -- [New]
  15. Can I get job in Abroad through Diploma(Fire Engineering) course?
  16. List of universities which offer MBA in Hotel Management course in Abroad? Job opportunities after completing this course?
  17. Requirements to study MBBS and MD in Abroad? Chances to work after completing these courses in Abroad?
  18. Should I study in Abroad after completing 10th to pursue B.Arch in future? Procedure to study in Abroad?

7th October 2016, 08:41 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study abroad and at the same time work?

No, it is not possible to study and work at the same time in USA. To be eligible to study in USA, you need F1 visa which is mainly intended for study purpose and for doing job, you will be given H1B visa. So, if you are going to USA mainly for study purpose, you need to apply for F1 visa and you are not eligible to job. So, it is not possible to study and work at same time in USA.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?