5th October 2016, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PG courses in USA after completion of B.Sc medical course?

Hi.

I have completed my b.sc. medical course with a cgpa of 6.1 now i want to pursue a masters degree in usa. What do i need to do..i mean what is the procedure to do so..please reply. It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details.

Related Questions:
  1. List of various courses to do in USA after completion of BDS course?
  2. Am I eligible to apply for medical course in USA with 1018 marks in 12th standard?
  3. Am I eligible to take admission for medical biochemistry or microbiology after completion of BSc? -- [New]
  4. What is the minimum criteria required to do MS in USA? Am I eligible to apply after completion of B.E in ECE with 68% marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Am I eligible to do MS in USA if I have done B.Sc CS and have arrears?
  6. What are the courses to do after BDS in USA? What is the fee structure followed in different universities in USA?
  7. What courses I can do in USA after completion of B.Com in India?
  8. Am I eligible to do MS in USA after completion of B.Pharm in India?
  9. Which exam to write for Pharma studies in USA? Is there any scholarship and study loan available?
  10. How to do further education in USA after completion of Diploma?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in USA after completion of degree in correspondence mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Am I eligible to go to USA for graduation after completion of diploma?
  13. Whether Medical test is necessary to apply for MS in USA?
  14. List of best courses available in USA after completion of BBM in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. What courses are offered in USA and UK after completion of B.Com course in India?
  16. Details and procedure to apply for M.Sc Nursing in USA after completion of B.Sc degree?
  17. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  18. List of scholarships available to do medical in USA after completion 12th?
7th October 2016, 08:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PG courses in USA after completion of B.Sc medical course?

Yes, you are eligible to apply for Post Graduation course in USA after completion of your B.Sc. Medical Science course from a recognised university. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university are eligible to pursue PG course. To get admission in Master's degree course in US universities, you have to appear in TOEFL/ IELTS and GRE examinations. By submitting your examinations score reports, you can apply for admission to PG course in US universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?