14th December 2015, 12:39 AM
Unregistered

Which post graduation course have more scope in India and abroad after B.Sc?

After B.Sc CT which PG course had more scope in India and abroad? Can someone please give me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon!

Related Questions:
  1. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  2. Scope of Pharmacology in India and Abroad?
  3. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  4. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology postgraduate course in Abroad rather than in India?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  7. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  8. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  9. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  10. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  11. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  12. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  13. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
  14. How to do BSc Forensic science after passing 12th class with 69.4%? What is the scope in India or Abroad?
  15. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it possible for me to do post graduation in abroad?
  17. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  18. What is the scope of Aerospace Engineering in India and abroad? What is the salary in India and Abroad?
14th December 2015, 07:02 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which post graduation course have more scope in India and abroad after B.Sc?

Since you have done B.Sc in CT you must do your M.Sc in CT then you will gave a good scope in both Abroad and in India.
Computer Technology is a flourishing industry and once you do your Post graduation then you will be able to get the maximum benefit of doing your Post graduation course.
So without any hesitation you must complete your post graduation in Computer Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?