27th July 2015, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to do post graduation in abroad?

Is it possible for me to do post graduation in abroad? What all things I need to follow for it? Can someone please answer my query as soon as possible on the same? I just wanted to know what would be the better way to do post graduation in abroad?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Post Graduation in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  2. Courses available to study in Post Graduation for B.Pharma candidate in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. How can I do Post Graduation in Biotechnology/Biological Science in Abroad if completed Graduation being a Nigerian?
  4. How may I pursue my post graduation from abroad without giving any entrance examination? I have done B.Tech in Civil engineering
  5. Best institutes for post graduation or PhD in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Universities which offer Post Graduation in Abroad for B.Sc(Agriculture) student?
  7. Higher studies and job in Foreign?
  8. Options for post graduation in Abroad after Mechanical engineering? Best colleges for the same?
  9. Scholarship to study Post Graduation in Abroad for a candidate who is studying Mathematics in Graduation?
  10. Available post graduation courses in abroad after B.Sc in Paramedical field?
  11. What should I study in Post Graduation other than MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com?
  12. Courses available in Post Graduation to study in Abroad for B.Pharmacy student?
  13. Difference between B.Tech CS and MS CS? Which one is better from career perspective?
  14. Eligibility for post graduation in Prasutika/Netra in Abroad?
  15. Eligibility to study MBBS/Post Graduation in ENT in Abroad if completed BDS in India? List of universities with admission procedure?
  16. Procedure to do post graduation in Abroad for B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) 2nd year student?
  17. Courses available to study in Post Graduation in Abroad for Bachelor of Design candidate?
  18. Higher studies at MIT, Caltech or Stanford?
27th July 2015, 09:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to do post graduation in abroad?

It is not possible to say whether it is possible for you to do post graduation unless you mention your educational qualification. It is not even possible for us to say the things which you need to follow or the procedure which you need to follow specifically to get enrolled for post graduation in abroad unless you mention the course in which you want to get enrolled. Hence comment below with the necessary information as stated above and then we will provide you a detailed answer which will be apt for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?