1st May 2015, 04:41 AM
Unregistered

Scope of Pharmacology in India and Abroad?

hi, im done with mbbs. i want to do POST GRADUATION In pharmacology. kindly guide me with scope of this field India AND ABROAD. I have appeared for Pg entrances ALL INDIA AND DNB.

9th May 2015, 03:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Scope of Pharmacology in India and Abroad?

It will be best for you to pursue your course Abroad as it will be the best option for you.
The courses Abroad specially in Pharmacology is very advanced and if you can get yourself admitted to the course then it will be very beneficial for you in the long run.
The courses are very modern and the syllabus of the courses Abroad is very advanced and teaches the students about all the recent work in the field of Pharmacology.
In India the courses are good but not at the same level as those of Abroad and the courses here in India are a bit backdated when compared to the courses that are offered Abroad.
So it will be best for you if you can clear the Entrance Examinations and then get yourself admitted to the foreign universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?