13th December 2015, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Job in abroad after doing multimedia course?

Can we get job in abroad after doing a multimedia course? I am looking for a quick response from your side. Please advise me for my future. Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Qualifications required to study Master's in Multimedia course abroad? How can I get scholarship?
  2. Job opportunities in Abroad for experienced person having completed COPA Trade, BBA and Multimedia Visualization?
  3. Suitable job in Abroad after B.A. Literature? Procedure to get job Abroad?
  4. Is it possible for me to get a job in abroad after completion of B.Sc Computer Science course? Do I need to do any other extra course in abroad to get the job?
  5. Is there any career option after BCA? What are the opportunities to do a job in multimedia
  6. How should I choose animation and multimedia course in M.Tech?
  7. How to get a job in abroad after completing MBA with no experience?
  8. Detailed information about getting a job in abroad after B.Sc in Nursing?
  9. Which is the best degree to get job in abroad?
  10. How to join Evening Engineering College? What is the procedure to join to the Evening College? What is the CET syllabus? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get a job in abroad?
  12. Best course to pursue in Abroad and get job there?
  13. What should I do to get a job in Abroad? Scope of English honors in Abroad?
  14. How to get B.Com related job abroad? Is there any extra course I need to study in abroad to get the job?
  15. List of good job in abroad? How to apply for them in US and Australia?
  16. Job requirements for Civil Engineers in Abroad? Best companies and entrance exam? Do I need to pursue any other course?
  17. How can I get job in Abroad after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  18. What are the job opportunities in abroad without doing higher studies in abroad?
14th December 2015, 09:01 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job in abroad after doing multimedia course?

You can get job in abroad after doing multimedia course. However, you cannot get a job directly after multimedia course. This is because there will be many issues in getting visa. So it is better you try for jobs in MNCs who either give posting in abroad or have onshore opportunities. You can also work in the internet, online and earn good amount as there are many freelance opportunities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?