2nd March 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Prcoedure to do Bachelor in Business Management in abroad?

I am studying in 12th and this year i will complete my 12th. After that i want to pursue Bachelor in Business management but in abroad. So kindly tell me the procedure for doing that?

3rd March 2016, 06:36 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Prcoedure to do Bachelor in Business Management in abroad?

You need to do well in your Class 12 Board and at the same time you need to prepare and appear for the SAT and TOEFL Examination.
Once you have cracked both these Examinations you will be eligible for many undergraduate courses which includes Bachelor in Business Management.
Once you apply for the course the only thing that you need to do is to crack a Personal Interview and once you have done that you will be able to pursue the course in the college where you have applied for the course of Bachelor in Business Management.
4th March 2016, 07:02 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Prcoedure to do Bachelor in Business Management in abroad?

It is nice to see you aspire for higher studies. You can definitely pursue Bachelor in Business Management in abroad. You need to score well in your 12th standard as the score in 12th standard is taken into account by the foreign institutes during admission. However, your main focus should be on the entrance exams based on which the foreign institutes take admission. They usually take admission for Bachelor degree course through SAT and IELTS/TOEFL. You need to appear in these entrance exams and aim to score high. Then you need to apply online as per your score in the entrance exams. Then there will be resume screening and interview which will lead to final shortlisting. If you are shortlisted for admission, you need to confirm admission and apply for visa.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?