2nd March 2016, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Where can i study Ph.D. in Theology in abroad?

I have completed Masters in Theology in India. And now i wish to do Ph.D. in same but in abroad. So kindly guide me that where can i study this Ph.D. course in abroad? Waiting for the reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to choose comparative study of Religion in Ph.D if passed M.Sc in Biochemistry and Advanced PGD in Theology(World Religions)?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA postgraduate? Total expenses to study PhD in Abroad?
  3. Should I choose Comparative Study of Religion option for NET(Lecturership) having completed Advanced Post Graduation in Theology?
  4. Qualification required for MSW study after bachelor of theology?
  5. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  6. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  7. Possibility to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc student?
  8. How can I study M.Sc and PhD in Abroad after completing B.Sc(Botany)?
  9. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD in Management in Abroad if completed MBA? List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Management in Abroad?
  10. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Phil(Economics) final year candidate?
  11. Whether GRE is required to study PhD in Abroad? Possibility to do PhD after completing MBBS?
  12. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad through GRE for M.Sc student?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Veterinary Medicine in Abroad for MBBS candidate?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Management in Abroad for MBA candidate?
  15. Can I apply for Education Loan to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Courses available to study in PhD? Entrance exam to study in India as well as in Abroad?
  17. Procedure and requirements to study PhD in Microbiology in Abroad?
  18. How can I study PhD in English in Abroad being M.Phil postgraduate?
3rd March 2016, 06:40 PM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Where can i study Ph.D. in Theology in abroad?

Theology is a very interesting subject that is not studied widely and has a huge scope and potential.
The two best countries to study the course of PhD in Theology is that of USA and UK.
So you need to crack the Entrance Examinations of the Universities of these countries and once you are able to do so you will be able to study the course of PhD from that University.
It is best for you to do your PhD in USA or UK as these are the countries which have the best scope for the course of PhD in Theology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?