28th February 2016, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing masters in biotechnology from abroad?

Respected Sir/Mam,
I wants to done my further study in master of biotechnology for better future aspects please help me to how am I study means any entrance exams for that or scholarship I get from government. Can someone please give me the information soon as possible?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in B.Tech Biotechnology? I am planning to apply abroad
  2. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for masters in abroad?
  3. What is the procedure followed for doing M.Sc Biotechnology in abroad after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  4. What is the procedure followed for doing masters in biotechnology from abroad? -- [New]
  5. What is the procedure followed to do masters in library in abroad?
  6. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  7. What is the procedure of taking admission Masters in Biotechnology in USA?
  8. Procedure to do post graduation course in abroad after B.Sc in Biotechnology in Chennai?
  9. What is the procedure followed to do the research in biotechnology in abroad?
  10. Procedure to get PG admission in Abroad after B.Sc Biotechnology?
  11. What is the procedure to do masters in abroad after doing B.E Computers?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  13. What is the procedure to study MSc biotechnology abroad?
  14. How to get into Public Sector Biotechnology companies? I have completed masters in biotechnology
  15. Is it necessary to be 16 years old for studying abroad?
  16. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the available options for studying abroad after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology?
  18. What is the procedure to follow for getting scholarship to do Masters in Fisheries in abroad?
4th March 2016, 07:05 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing masters in biotechnology from abroad?

Procedure to do master degree course in biotechnology :-

- Appear in the entrance exams - GRE and IELTS/TOEFL.
- Aim to score high in them as you can get scholarship if you score high. It can also lead up to 100% scholarship of tution fees.
- Apply online in the foreign universities as per your entrance exam scores.
- Upload good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- There will be interview conducted, so aim to perform well in it.
- If shortlisted, confirm your admission and apply for visa.
- You can also take education loan to meet the expense of your studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?