14th December 2017, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure of admission in MDS in oral maxillofacial surgery from Australia?

Hello, I want to do MDS in oral maxillofacial surgery from Australia. I want to know that what is the whole procedure of admission. Please help me. I have completed my BDS from India.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligiblity criteria and fee to pursue MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery in Australia?
  2. What are the courses after BDS in India?
  3. In which college I will get admission with mentioned fee cost to study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  4. What is the procedure to get permission to practice in Australia after MDS?
  5. Which course should I choose after completing MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery? Scope of Plastic Surgery?
  6. In which country I should study MDS in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery?
  7. MDS in maxillofacial surgery -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Criteria to get admission in MDS Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery course in USA? Total cost to complete this course? -- [New]
  9. Which specialization of MDS is highly demanded among Orthodontics, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery and Periodontists? Best college to study MDS in India? Entrance exam and its syllabus?
  10. How can I become a Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  11. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  12. How can I get admission in PhD Oral & Maxilloficial Surgery?
  13. Is there any separate exam in merit? I have completed BDS and my interest is to do MDS in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
  14. Can I do MDS(oral and Maxillofacial Surgery) in USA after finishing BDS degree in India? Procedure to apply for it and the universities in USA offering the program?
  15. The Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Recent Advances in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. The TamilNadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University Master of dental Surgery in ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY-Maxillofacial Surgery Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How can I study diploma in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery?
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in Maxillofacial Surgery? Suitable books for preparation?
15th December 2017, 03:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure of admission in MDS in oral maxillofacial surgery from Australia?

As you are successfully completed your BDS so you can pursue Master of Dentistry (oral and maxillofacial surgery) course.

Entrance requirements for MDS course in Australian university:-
> You must have been admitted to the degree of Bachelor of Dental Surgery from a recognized university.
> You must need to appear for any one of tham English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL/CAE/CPE/PTE.

In order to pursue MDS course first you need to choose a university and apply for it. Once you get the acceptance letter from the university you can proceed for further procedure such as Visa and medical test.

These are the best universities in Australia offering MDS course:-
> University of Queensland
> University of Adelaide
> The University of Sydney
> Griffith University
> University of Melbourne
> University of Newcastle
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?