22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Masters in EEE at University of Southern Queensland, Australia?

I am pursuing Electrical and Electronics engineering and I would like to study Masters from University of Southern Queensland, Australia. Please tell me procedure to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to get admission in Dairy Technology course at University of Southern Queensland, Australia? Fees including lodging, food and accommodation?
  2. Procedure and eligibility criteria to get admission in master degree at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  3. How to get admission in MS course at Queensland University of Technology, Australia?
  4. Scholarships available to study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  5. Is GRE necessary to do PhD from Abroad or IELTS is enough?
  6. List of Medical colleges in Queensland, Australia with admission procedure? How much it cost to study here?
  7. Requirements to get admission in Aerospace Engineering course at The University of Queensland, Australia?
  8. Is campus interview available for Master of Business Research students in University of Southern Queensland? -- [New]
  9. Bands required in IELTS to get admission in Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland? How to apply for study visa?
  10. Maximum bands required in IELTS for admission in University of Queensland, Australia? Which stream of Commerce should I choose for UG course?
  11. Can I study Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland being a BCom student?
  12. Can I get admission in Australia on the basis of 5.5 band overall score?
  13. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission at Queensland University of Technology (QUT) for studying Civil Engineering?
  15. How to apply for University of Queensland, Australia to take scholarships? Maximum amount that I can take?
  16. Can I do masters in Interior Designing in UK or Australia? I am a final year student of EEE
  17. Course structure & duration of Master of Business Research in University of Southern Queensland?
  18. Minimum percentage required to do Masters in Australia?
25th October 2017, 08:03 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Masters in EEE at University of Southern Queensland, Australia?

You are eligible to apply for admission in Master in Electrical and Electronic Engineering course at University of Southern Queensland, Australia after completion of Bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering course.
Those candidates who have completed/passed bachelor's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering from any recognized university, are eligible to apply of master's degree course in the relevant discipline at University of Southern Queensland, Australia.
In order to get admission in the University of Southern Queensland, Australia for masters in EEE course, you must have to appear and qualify in GRE and IELTS/TOEFL examinations. GRE and IELTS/TOEFL are the standardized examinations required to be taken by the candidates willing to take admission in University of Southern Queensland, Australia for Master's in EEE course.
On the basis of performance of the candidates in the aforesaid examinations, the admission will be provided.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?