30th October 2016, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission in abroad with scholarship after completion of 12th in architecture field?

Can I get admission in aboard after 12th in architecture field with scholarship?actually i want to study in interior designing? Can you please provide me the details on this? It will be really helpful if you can guide me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Which country to do masters in IT field after completion of B.Tech with 50%? Best scholarship to complete studies abroad?
  2. List of universities in Abroad which offer MS in Architecture with scholarship?
  3. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  4. Commerce related courses available to study in Abroad after completing 12th with scholarship?
  5. Which exam I have to appear to get the best universities for Masters in Architecture abroad? Procedure to get admission in abroad with scholarship?
  6. How can I get scholarship to study UG course in Architecture in a university abroad?
  7. What should be done for doing higher studies in abroad with scholarship?
  8. Can i pursue Master of Architecture in abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. What are the different scholarship exam which I can to continue studies abroad?
  10. Can I get a scholarship for studying in Abroad after completing class 12th?
  11. Is there any scholarship available in Tamil Nadu to do studies in abroad after completion of 12th standard?
  12. Is it possible to get admission in B.Des Architecture without qualifying JEE Main?
  13. Is it difficult to get admission in any Architecture college at Abroad if secured low percentage in 10th? Entrance exams to study Architecture in Abroad?
  14. What is the procedure to follow for get scholarship and study B.E Civil after diploma completion in abroad?
  15. How can I get a Scholarship after completing Pharmacy course to study Abroad?
  16. Scholarship exams after 12th to get scholarship for admission in Abroad?
  17. Where to get the full scholarship for doing course in abroad after completion of 12th with 93% marks?
  18. What is the procedure to study abroad on scholarship? -- [New]
31st October 2016, 08:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission in abroad with scholarship after completion of 12th in architecture field?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue further studies in abroad with scholarship after 12th standard. You can definitely opt for the course in the field of interior designing. For study in abroad, you can get scholarship from the foreign institutes as they give scholarships to the overseas students on the basis of good performance in the entrance exams like SAT, IELTS, etc., excellent performance during the course and exceptional achievement in extracurricular field during the course. Hence you should score good marks in the entrance exams to get scholarship for your higher studies after 12th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?