17th July 2017, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to do in Canada for higher studies after completion of schooling in India?

Which course is best to do in Canada for higher studies after completion of schooling in India? Can you please suggest me the courses which I can pick up? Please help me with the right information and details as I need to get the admission soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do higher studies in Canada after completion of 12th without Maths in India?
  2. Which course to select in Canada for higher studies after completion of 12th standard with Biology?
  3. Which course to opt for doing higher studies in canada after completion of B.Sc course?
  4. How can i apply for Student Visa for Canada after 12th?
  5. What are the expenses to do schooling in Canada after completion of 9th standard in India? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to apply for schooling in Canada after completion of 10th standard with 9.6 CGPA?
  7. What are the one year PG courses available in India to be eligible for doing higher studies in Canada after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. Procedure to apply for schooling visa for Canada after completion of 10th standard from ICSE board in India?
  9. Procedure to do higher studies in India after completion of B.Sc from Nepal? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to apply for higher studies in Canada after getting 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  11. Is it difficult to get admission to study Higher Secondary in India for a candidate who has completed 10th in Canada? Requirements for admission?
  12. Which course to study in Canada after B.Com?
  13. Can I do BCA course in Canada after completion of 12th commerce course from India? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  15. What are the various career options I can have after completion of BMS degree in India and higher studies in abroad?
  16. Scholarships available to do higher studies in Canada? How to get full scholarship for higher studies?
  17. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  18. Minimum marks required to do higher studies in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
22nd July 2017, 07:28 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to do in Canada for higher studies after completion of schooling in India?

To be eligible for undergraduate programs in Canada, one must have attained at least 50% marks in 12th standard. Additional modules in English and Communication are most important aspects to be eligible to get admission. You need to have a good command on English language as an essential admission requirement. The IELTS (International English Language Testing System) proficiency exam conducted by the British Council in India is a must to fulfil the admission requirement. The score needs to be minimum 6.5
The Below mentioned are the Top 5 courses in Canada which you can opt for:
Engineering
Information technology
Business management
Pharmacy technician
Hospitality management.
22nd July 2017, 08:10 PM
AhanaIrshad

Default Re: Which course is best to do in Canada for higher studies after completion of schooling in India?

You can opt any of the courses as Graduate degree course after the completion of class 12th according to your field and interest towards your higher studies.
But, before applying for higher studies in Canada, you must have to appear and qualify in the IELTS examination which is conducted to check the proficiency of English Language. To apply for Graduate courses, you must have to score a minimum of 6 score in IELTS.
After qualifying in the examination, you can apply for study Visa in Canada.

Below I have listed some of the courses which you can opt in Canada:-

Business Management
Pharmacy Technician
Hospitality Management
Engineering Courses
Medical Courses etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?