16th January 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Boston University to study MDS course?

Hii.,
i m doing my internship i would like
to pursue MDS in USA Boston university..
so could u please help me out with
the procedure to take up the admission.....
waiting for your rply

Related Questions:
  1. List of universities and procedure to get admission for study MDS in Australia?
  2. What is the procedure to get into Massachuttes- Boston?
  3. Procedure to apply for Education Loan to study MDS?
  4. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS at any good university?
  5. Procedure to study MDS(Maxillofacial Surgeon) in USA for BDS doctor?
  6. What is the procedure of doing MDS from UK after BDS from India?
  7. Procedure to study MDS in USA for BDS candidate?
  8. Is there any entrance exam available for foreign student to study MDS in any Government Dental Colleges? Education loan to study MDS?
  9. MDS in maxillofacial surgery -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What's the procedure for taking admission in MCA course at Jodhpur University(Jodhpur)? I've passed 10+2 with arts
  11. Can I do Ph.D in human physiology after B.Com from MDS university Rajasthan?
  12. Can I study DNB course after completing MDS?
  13. How can I prepare in MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college? Suitable books for preparation?
  14. Is doing MS or any 2 years course in Aesthetic Dentistry Equivalent to MDS course in US for international students? Is doing elective posting in US necessary before taking admission in any university?
  15. How to get admission in different branches of MDS in government college after completion of MDS? What is the exam procedure and fee structure?
  16. What is the admission procedure to further study in MSc Chemistry? What is the necessary required to get admitted?
  17. Whether a candidate is eligible to practice in USA if completed MDS in India through ORE? Fee structure of MDS programme in Washington University?
  18. Can I study MDS in other state if completed BDS from Rajasthan University?
18th January 2015, 01:13 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Boston University to study MDS course?

To get admission in MDS at Boston university, you have to complete one exam DAT(Dental Admission Test). You should score minimum 18 marks in DAT exam, to get admission in Boston university. After completing the exam, you should apply for admission in university by sending the following documents.
1. Completed online application
2. An official college transcript
3. A copy of your DAT scores
4. A personal statement
5. Three letters of recommendation (1 from a science professor)(GMS recommender form not required)
6. A $75.00 non-refundable application fee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?