14th November 2014, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA?

hello
i want know about the complete procedure
to get an admission in mba in
business school in abroad like uk,usa or canada
please let me know the procedure.........

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a scholarship in any university of USA,Cananda or English for doing Ph.D there? Procedure for admission in Ph.D?
  2. Procedure to get admission through GRE and TOEFL for M.S. in USA?
  3. Procedure for admission in MS at USA? Colleges in USA and total expenditure? Which exam to give?
  4. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  5. Procedure to get admission in USA for M.Tech course? -- [New]
  6. How to do MS in USA after MBA? Procedure to do MS in USA?
  7. How can I get Admission in USA for Engineering after Diploma in IT? Minimum percentage required and scholarship?
  8. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  9. Procedure to do BDS related studies in USA or UK? What is the procedure to join in USA or UK?
  10. How can I get admission abroad to do Aerospace Engineering? What is the admission requirement to study abroad in Canada, USA, Britain?
  11. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  12. How can I apply job in USA or Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in hotel management
  13. Detailed procedure for admission into MIT in USA? How can I get scholarship?
  14. Detailed procedure for admission in MIT USA?
  15. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  16. Can I continue CFA course from Canada or USA after completing half the course in India?
  17. Am i eligible to join CBI through my correspondence degree in EIILM university? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. How should I work in European countries like Canada and USA after completing completing BSc IT?
21st November 2014, 12:07 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA?

Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA :-

- Prepare for GMAT well.
- Apply for GMAT and appear for the exam.
- Appear for TOEFL or IELTS exam.
- It is important to score well in these exams as they are the entrance exams based on which foreign universities especially that of UK, Canada and USA take admission of students for MBA course.
- Make a good resume and strong statement of purpose.
- Having work experience and training as well as certifications help in making your position stronger.
- Apply online in the universities as per your scores in the entrance exams.
- On getting selected, you need to apply for VISA.
21st November 2014, 02:08 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA?

First you have to complete some MBA entrance exams like GMAT, to get an admission in foreign universities. After the completion of entrance exams, you can select any country and should apply for admissions in the universities of that country. Then the universities will send you an admission letter, if your academic profile satisfies the university admission requirements.
Most of the universities will accept GMAT scores for MBA admissions. So, it is better to apply for GMAT exam.

GMAT Exam Pattern:-
The following is the exam pattern for GMAT exam.

GMAT Test Section# of QuestionsQuestion TypesTimingAnalytical Writing Assessment1 TopicAnalysis of Argument30 MinutesIntegrated Reasoning12 QuestionsMulti-Source Reasoning
Graphics Interpretation
Two-Part Analysis
Table Analysis30 MinutesQuantitative37 QuestionsData Sufficiency
Problem Solving75 MinutesVerbal41 QuestionsReading Comprehension
Critical Reasoning
Sentence Correction75 MinutesTotal Exam Time

3hrs, 30 minutes
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?