25th April 2017, 10:33 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in South Valley University, Egypt to do PhD in Greek Mithology? Medium of study in this university?

Hello sir, I am Masters in Ancient History and now want to do PhD in Greek Mithology from South Valley University, Egypt. Please tell me procedure to get admission? Medium of study in this university?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  3. Admission procedure to study PhD(Physics) in Mumbai University for M.Phil postgraduate of Kerala? Possibility to get direct admission?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in Madras University for Biotechnology postgraduate? Last date of application?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Zoology in Gauhati University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD in English in Calicut University for M.A. postgraduate?
  8. What is the course duration in USA for bachelors after completion of diploma in India?
  9. Admission procedure and eligibility to study PhD in Economics in University of Oxford for M.Sc candidate?
  10. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
  11. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Political Science in Banasthali University?
  16. Admission procedure to study PhD(Biochemistry) in Banaras Hindu University? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  18. In which university I will get admission to study PhD in Computer Science if pursuing MCA in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?