26th March 2016, 02:34 AM
Unregistered

Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?

Hello Everyone,
I am studying in M.Phil with History. After my M.Phil I want to do PhD in the same subject. Right now I am in my final year. I want to study my PhD in Calcutta University. Can you please tell me the admission procedure and further details regarding admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in History in Calcutta University?
  3. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Admission procedure to study M.A.(History) in Calcutta University for B.A.(History) Honours candidate of Bardhaman University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  7. Procedure to get admission to study PhD in Physics at Mumbai University for a candidate who has completed M.Phil and B.Ed from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed procedure and eligibility to study LLM after completing B.Com from Calcutta University?
  9. Detailed admission procedure to study PhD for M.Sc(Biochemistry) postgraduate?
  10. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD in Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Procedure to study PhD in Politics & International Studies in University of Cambridge with scholarship for M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. Course duration and fee expenses to study PhD in History? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to take admission in Ph.D History after passing M.Phil from Periyar University -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for PhD in Environmental Science program in Burdwan University for M.Sc postgraduate of Calcutta University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Detailed information and procedure to get admission to study PhD in Finance at Oxford University for MBA 2nd semester candidate?
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When application of PhD in Ancient History & Culture starts at Calcutta University?
  18. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Education in Mumbai University?
29th March 2016, 11:51 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed admission procedure to study PhD in History in Calcutta University for M.Phil student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Everyone,
I am studying in M.Phil with History. After my M.Phil I want to do PhD in the same subject. Right now I am in my final year. I want to study my PhD in Calcutta University. Can you please tell me the admission procedure and further details regarding admission?
The aspirant has to download the application form from the Calcutta University website. The filled application should be submitted to the history department. The eligibility is a pass in Master's Degree in History with 55% marks from any recognised university. There is no entrance examination for those who cleared the M.Phil degree. There will be a viva test for the selection. The number of seats in PhD is 10. You can check the details in the university website also. The website link is Click here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?