3rd July 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in top Medical colleges of India? How much will it cost annually in rupees?

I am Nigerian, living in UK and want to study Medical course in India. Please tell me procedure to get admission in top Medical colleges of India? How much will it cost annually in rupees?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the exam fees of 1 year B.Com?
  2. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India and in USA or top ranked colleges worldwide? What to do to get admission in top ranked colleges in India and Abroad?
  3. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  4. Admission Procedure for MBA course in top 10 Colleges in India? What is the role of 10th and 12th standard for getting admission to MBA? Fee structure for this course in top most colleges?
  5. What is the fee structure for COMEDK?
  6. Top 10 B.Tech colleges in India? Procedure to get admission?
  7. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  8. What is the fee structure and eligibility criteria for pursuing MBA form Top College in India or Abroad?
  9. Admission procedure of top 10 colleges in India? What is required to gain admission in the top colleges?
  10. Top medical colleges in UK to study MD course? Will I have to pass again IELTS and TOEFL? -- [New]
  11. Top colleges which offer M.Sc(Mathematics) in India? Detailed procedure to get admission?
  12. Can a Bangladeshi MBBS student get direct admission in MS course in top Medical colleges of India?
  13. What is the minimum fee structure for admission of medical colleges in Karnataka?
  14. List of colleges with admission procedure to study MBBS course from India for an Arabian? Total cost to study the same?
  15. List of top 10 medical colleges in India and of Engineering colleges except IITs?
  16. Procedure for NRI students to take admission in MBBS Medical Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How may I learn medicine course in any college with low fee structure?
  18. Which medical colleges offer direct admission on the basis of 12th marks?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?