9th July 2017, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get into MS Pharmacy in Canada or USA?

Hello, I am a 3rd year B.Pharm student from India and I wish to pursue MS in Canada or USA so kindly guide me with the procedure to get there, about the tests which i need to clear and also about the job opportunities thereafter. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to do M.Pharmacy in pharmacology in USA?
  2. Is it a right decision to do M.Pharm in USA? What is the procedure to apply? Are there any other cheap and best courses after B.Pharmacy in USA?
  3. How may I do M.Pharmacy in USA? What's the applying procedure? How may I get scholarship? I've done B.Pharmacy with A grade and at present am employed at sun Pharmaceutical
  4. How can I get job in USA after completion of M.Pharmacy?
  5. What are the possibilities of getting freshers job in pharma industry as fresher in Canada and USA?
  6. Procedure to get admission in MBA course in UK, Canada or USA?
  7. Indian B.Sc graduate can do M.Sc in Microbiology from USA or Canada? Is Indian B.Sc degree valid or should I do B.Sc again in USA or Canada?
  8. In which country I should study M.Pharmacy after completing B.Pharmacy? Can I study M.Pharmacy in USA?
  9. How may I apply for a job in USA or in Canada? I'm doing B.Sc in Hotel management
  10. Previous year question papers of United India Insurance Administrative Officers Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What kind of job I will get in USA and Canada after completing B.Tech(Biotechnology)? Expected salary in USA, Canada and India?
  12. Colleges which offer M.Pharmacy in USA
  13. Am I eligible to get a job in USA after completing B.Pharmacy? What is the procedure to apply for jobs in USA?
  14. What is the procedure to follow to apply for job in USA or Canada after completion of GNM in India?
  15. How may I apply for jobs in USA and Canada in hotel and tourism sector?
  16. List of colleges in USA accepting GPAT score for M.Pharmacy? Whole procedure to approach colleges? -- [New]
  17. Should I have to appear in GRE for study in Canada/USA? Procedure to apply?
  18. Job opportunities in USA after M.Pharma? Would I get job on my Indian degree or will have pursue MS there?
13th July 2017, 12:31 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get into MS Pharmacy in Canada or USA?

If you are interested to pursue MS degree course in Canada, you must have to complete your Bachelors degree course from a recognized University in India with a good academic record.
After the successful completion of bachelors degree course, you must have to appear in the IELTS examination, qualifying in which you will be eligible to apply for MS course in Canada in different Universities.
Candidates must score a minimum of 6.5 score in IELTS for Post Graduate degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?