4th November 2015, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for TOEFL?

Hello Everyone,
I want to apply for TOEFL so that I can study in Abroad. Can you tell me what are the documents required for applying in TOEFL? Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and requirements to study M.Tech(Civil Engineering) in Abroad?
  2. How can I study MS in USA if completed B.Tech(ECE) from JNTU, Hyderabad?
  3. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  4. Entrance exams to study MBA in USA for B.Tech aspirant?
  5. What is the procedure and steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in USA?
  6. Eligibility and requirements to study MS(Computer Science) in Stanford University for MCA 4th semester student?
  7. How can I study MBA in Abroad after completing B.Com Pass course?
  8. Is it possible for me to take TOEFL test? What kind of documents do I need for the test?
  9. What is the chance in TOEFL if I am a student of 12th commerce?
  10. What should I do to study abroad after completion of graduation?
  11. Procedure to study M.Sc in Hematology along with part time job for a B.Sc(MLT) candidate who has 4 years of work experience?
  12. Preparing for GRE is enough to study GME in Abroad after completing B.Tech?
  13. Minimum percentage required in B.E. to apply for GRE and TOEFL? How and when to apply? -- [New]
  14. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Can I continue my further education in USA if completed BCA being a Housewife?
  16. Can a Maharashtra student apply for GUJCET? Procedure of application and documents required? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  18. What is the meaning of TOEFL? Qualification required for TOEFL exam?
17th November 2015, 12:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for TOEFL?

TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. It is a standardised test which helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency Test in Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking sections. No documents are required to apply for TOEFL examination. There is no specific eligibility criteria required to appear in TOEFL examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in TOEFL examination. You can apply for TOEFL examination only through online by visiting ETS official website http://www.ets.org/toefl.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?