19th July 2014, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

IS there any entrance exam for admission in MCA at USA? Any scholarship is available for it?

hi...
i have just pass out BCCA (B.com in computer application)..I want to know that,is there any entrance exam that i need to crack for getting admission for MCA in USA....and any scholarship for that...?

Plz let me know...

16th May 2017, 09:25 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: IS there any entrance exam for admission in MCA at USA? Any scholarship is available for it?

No, there is no entrance examination conducted for offering admission in MCA course at USA universities. But, to be eligible to apply for admission to MCA course at USA universities, you have to appear in GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations and submit your test score reports. You can apply for scholarship for pursuing MCA course in USA universities, if you have good GRE and TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores and good aggregate in your Bachelor's degree course from a recognized university, I suggest you to apply for scholarship at least before 3-4 months of semester.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?